KSEE 2022 is pleased to announce that the registration for the upcoming event is free and open! Do not hesitate to register below.
Date: 15. June 2022 – 16. June 2022 (registration deadline 9th June)
Where: USN Campus Kongsberg for systems engineers & architects.
Time: 15.00 – 12.00
In recent years, organizations and systems have had a significant increase in their data collection capabilities. The digital infrastructure allows for near infinite storage and analysis of data. Tools and sensors allow capturing of a wide variety of data. How can we use all this data? How can we turn these Terabytes of data into information, and successively use that to gain knowledge? And finally, how do we use the knowledge with wisdom to make decisions in the development process or how we deploy and maintain systems?
Wednesday, June 15
- 16:00 Opening
- 16:10 Keynote: Wouter Leibbrandt, TNO-ESI, Data and high-tech equipment: opportunities and limitations
- 16:50 Break
- 17:20 Ole Henrik Dahle, INDRA and Serkan Güldal, USN, Using machine learning to improve drone traffic management
- 17:55 Kirsten Helle, TechnipFMC, title TBD
- 18:30 Break
- 19:00 Bjørn Jalving, KM, Systems engineering provides the foundation for harmonized product development and management processes across Kongsberg Maritime
- 19:30 Buffet
Thursday, June 16
- 9:00 Opening
- 9:10 Bent-Erik Bjørkli, Semcon, Digital Prototyping – New simulation technologies made available to increase innovation and speed, while reducing cost and risk. An introduction and examples from the industry.
- 9:45 Halvor Nybø Risto, Indra, The future of cyber security in Aviation – an impending crisis?
- 10:15 Break
- 10:45 Jon Arne Groverud Dahl, TechnipFMC, student speaker, Use of data to drive decision-making of Landing String rental tooling
- 11:15 Keynote: Maarten Bonnema, TU Twente, Modelling in SE: its use and how to trust the outcomes?
- 11:50 Closing remarks
- 12:00 The end
Andreas Muri – 31 00 99 51 / +47 980 85 254