The USEPE Open Simulation Day is coming soon online on 16 June 2022, at 10:00 AM CEST
To register for the event, click here!
The main topic of the meeting is the Dynamic Density Corridor Concept as a fusion of separation methods for safe and efficient drone traffic in an urban environment.
Discussion topics of the event:
- How can BlueSky simulations validate the concept?
- How can machine learning contribute to a safer U-space?
- How do we assess the wind impact on separation using simulations?
What to expect from the meeting?
First of all, the OSD is an online gathering for people, companies, and stakeholders interested in the U-Space mobility and policy in one place. This is a unique opportunity to listen to the experts in the area, discuss and ask questions.
Secondly, USEPE partners will also present the most recent deliverables and achievements of the project. All the data presented will also be supported by real-time testing and simulations.
Thirdly, all of OSD participants will take part in the validation process on last-mile delivery, emergency services, and urban surveillance.
Last, but not least, after the event summary USEPE partners will present the following updates on the project, that you can expect in the nearest future.
- Leibniz University Hannover
- University of South-Eastern Norway (usn.no)
- indra (indracompany.com)
- Nommon | Artificial Intelligence for a sustainable future
Who might be interested?
- urban mobility legislators
- drone regulators
- mobility experts
- people interested in mobility, AI regulations, U-Space, delivery, etc.
- logistics experts and companies
- project managers in the mobility area
- companies related to mobility
- traffic regulators
- developers working with drones and AI systems.
To register for the event, click here.
For more information on USEPE and upcoming events visit the project website.
In case of any questions, suggestions, etc. contact Dzvenyslava Tyslyukevych and Manon Coyne.