Our research is reaching the end…
To celebrate 2 years of hard and productive work, we invite you to join us for our FINAL CONOPS WORKSHOP: U-space for the future Urban Air Mobility: concepts and challenges. The workshop will take place on November 8 in Madrid. The event will be hybrid for its first part covering presentation of our drone separation method and validation exercises. You can join this part of the event online, just indicate it in the registration form!
Date: November 8 from 09:00 to 15:00/ Hybrid 09:55 to 12:20
Location: Indra Sistemas, Av. de Bruselas 35, Alcobenda / Zoom
The main topic for this workshop will be to present the revised conops to the stakeholders and gather input before the final version is published.
- Leibniz University Hannover
- University of South-Eastern Norway (usn.no)
- indra (indracompany.com)
- Nommon | Artificial Intelligence for a sustainable future
Who might be interested?
- urban mobility legislators
- drone regulators
- mobility experts
- people interested in mobility, AI regulations, U-Space, delivery, etc.
- logistics experts and companies
- project managers in the mobility area
- companies related to mobility
- traffic regulators
- developers working with drones and AI systems.
For more information on USEPE and upcoming events visit the project website.
Further information regarding the agenda will be published soon. Save the date!