The main topic for this workshop will be to present the revised conops to the stakeholders and gather input before the final version is published.
The USEPE project has now revised its concept of operations and validated it through.
- Leibniz University Hannover
- University of South-Eastern Norway (usn.no)
- indra (indracompany.com)
- Nommon | Artificial Intelligence for a sustainable future
Who might be interested?
- urban mobility legislators
- drone regulators
- mobility experts
- people interested in mobility, AI regulations, U-Space, delivery, etc.
- logistics experts and companies
- project managers in the mobility area
- companies related to mobility
- traffic regulators
- developers working with drones and AI systems.
For more information on USEPE and upcoming events visit the project website.
Further information regarding the venue and agenda will be published soon. Save the date!